Help Your Enrollees Who Need Assistance in Another Language
We can help your enrollees who need assistance in another language. Our enterprise-wide Language Assistance Program (LAP) provides language assistance to Delta Dental enrollees with limited proficiency in English.
LAP services include:
- Dentist directories that include the self-assessed language capabilities of participating dentist offices and staff
- Websites in English and Spanish
- Enrollee materials in English, Spanish, and Chinese (in select states)
- Customer Service assistance in more than 170 languages
- Professional interpretive services to help enrollees communicate with their dentists
If an enrollee is having trouble communicating with his or her dentist, call us. We’ll arrange for a qualified interpreter to help, at no cost.
- Delta Dental telephone numbers for interpretive services:
- Delta Dental Premier/Delta Dental PPO: 1-800-765-6003
- DeltaCare USA: 1-800-422-4234
We can also schedule interpretive services in advance; just call Delta Dental’s Contact Center 72 hours before the appointment.
Tell your enrollees about our survey that helps us learn more about their language assistance needs.