Preparing for Open Enrollment
Delta Dental provides a variety of resources for your use at open enrollment events. We recommend using electronic documents whenever possible. You can use any of the resources below or contact your Delta Dental account manager or sales account executive to discuss your open enrollment needs.
Customized Benefits Videos
For groups with 100 or more enrollees, we offer a CD or DVD containing an 8-minute video that is customized with your benefits. The video is also available in Spanish and can be added to your company's intranet. See details in Supporting New Hires.
We offer a hosted online benefit presentation via Microsoft LiveMeeting as well as a conference call benefit presentation on our toll-free line.
Oral Health and Wellness Materials
Visit our Oral Health and Wellness Materials library to download the most popular oral health and wellness flyers that you can post on your intranet or print for your employees. We also offer oral health posters and an oral health booklet titled “Healthy smile, healthy you,” a collection of our top oral health tips including information about children and teens’ dental health, pregnancy and oral health and other dental health topics.
Plan Information Materials
We can provide our plan information documents (such as "Benefit Highlights") in electronic format, which you can post on your intranet site for easy reference by your employees.
Common Questions Flyers and Posters
Download materials that answer employees’ most common questions about the website, printing an ID card and more. You can post these flyers and posters on your intranet or print for your employees. (Unless otherwise noted, materials are full-color; 8.5x11)
What can I do on Delta Dental’s website?
How do I find a Delta Dental or DeltaCare® USA dentist?
How do I print an ID card?
What if my dentist isn’t a Delta Dental dentist?
- Recommend your dentist (California)
- Recommend your dentist (Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and other Mid-Atlantic states)
- Recommend your dentist (Delta Dental Insurance Company)
How can I get the most from my benefits?
- Understanding dental benefits terms (Two-color booklet with full-color cover; 15 pages; 8.5x11)
- Elevate Your Smile – Delta Dental PPO
- Elevate Your Smile – Delta Dental Premier
- Elevate Your Smile – DeltaCare USA (For enrollees in: AK, CT, LA, ME, MS, MT, NC, NH, OK, SD, VT, WY)
- Elevate Your Smile – DeltaCare USA (For enrollees in all other states)
- Understanding coordination of benefits and dual coverage
- Dental care when traveling
- Pre-treatment estimates
- Go paperless with your dental benefits statement
- Why choose dental benefits?