Oral Health and Wellness Materials
Promote employee oral health and wellness through special events and on a regular basis through your company intranet, newsletters and printed flyers, posters and booklets. Check out the many tools we offer to promote oral health and wellness to your employees:
Promote oral health and wellness to your employees through special events. Download flyers and posters for these events to print or post on your intranet.
Download flyers to use at health fairs, post on your intranet or distribute to employees by email or print. Flyers are specially prepared for high quality printing on 8.5x11 paper.
- Healthy smiles: basics of preventive dental care 368 KB
- Don't give in to gum disease 308 KB
- Amalgam versus resin fillings 175 KB
- All about implants 260 KB
- Dental health for seniors 701 KB
- Questions about oral health? 219 KB
- SmileWay Wellness Program: Take the Challenge 1 MB
- Game plan for healthy teeth 348 KB
- Keeping your breath fresh 235 KB
- Brush up on dental health 350 KB
- A guide to dental terminology 213 KB
- How to brush and floss for a healthy smile 218 KB
Kids & Teens
- Taking care of your child's teeth 244 KB
- Sealants can help stop cavities 258 KB
- Oral piercings: consider the risks 193 KB
- The facts on fillings 203 KB
- Dental cleanings and treatments for gum disease 313 KB
- Common questions about x-rays 265 KB
- Six great reasons to have your teeth cleaned 217 KB
Download posters to use at health fairs or any time during the year in reception areas, cafeterias or break rooms. Posters are specially prepared for high quality printing on 11x17 paper.
SmileWaySM Wellness Articles
Our SmileWay Wellness site offers oral health articles that you can highlight, copy and paste to include in employee newsletters, emails or your company intranet.
Copy and paste the code:
<a href="http://www.deltadentalins.com/oral_health/" >SmileWay Wellness</a>