Dentists' News Archive
- Health care reform update
- Our leadership in the health care reform process is helping to guide dentist-friendly policies and add more Delta Dental patients.
- Use CDT 2013 codes beginning in January
- The American Dental Association’s Current Dental Terminology (CDT) for 2013 is effective January 1, 2013.
- Dental students receive awards
- Delta Dental recently acknowledged 69 outstanding dental students at 21 schools for their exceptional leadership skills, academic achievements and community service.
- Blood Pressure Readings: A Good Practice
- Help increase awareness of a potentially dangerous condition by taking blood pressure readings during patients’ appointments.
- Tips for Fast Telephone Service
- Use these new tips and guidelines to quickly get the information you need from our automated telephone service.
- Celebrate Children’s Dental Health Month
- Use our free oral health education materials to boost your patient education program during Children’s Dental Health Month in February.
- Delta Dental Implements HIPAA Standard for Electronic Transfers
- Delta Dental is pleased to announce that we installed the new HIPAA electronic claim and inquiry standard on December 21, 2011.
- Help Patients Make Healthy Choices
- Visit our SmileWaySM Wellness Program for material you can use to help patients make good oral health choices and stay well this winter.
- New Wellness Materials
- Our new "Adult Dental Health Kit" promotes a lifetime of healthy smiles. Use the wellness materials from our Benefits Adminstrator site to educate your patients.
- HIPAA standard changing in 2012
- Avoid disruptions to your office administration: upgrade your system now to the new "5010" standard.
- Health care reform update
- We are working to ensure that coverage details, options and costs are clear and fair.
- We're updating important practice information
- Please respond right away when you receive a Confidential Credential Information Form.
- June is Employee Wellness Month
- Delta Dental is promoting employee wellness in June. Encourage good oral and overall health with free flyers, posters, quizzes and more.
- Were you affected by recent tornadoes in Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi?
- We at Delta Dental want to make every effort to help our clients, enrollees and dental offices affected by the recent tornadoes that devastated many parts of the South.
- A Strong Voice in Health Care Reform
- Together with other national dental benefits industry leaders, we analyze and respond to Congressional proposals with a strong, unified voice.
- Saving Energy and More
- We have achieved a greener operation. You can help us do more.
- Is Your Tax ID Correct?
- It's tax time again. A quick review of your claim checks can avoid trouble with the IRS.
- Delta Dental Helps Out
- Delta Dental member companies donated more than $15 million to dental schools and dental students around the country in 2009.
- 2010 Student Leadership Awards
- Sixty-one graduating dental school students received nearly a quarter of a million dollars in grants this year.
- Heath Care Reform: Dependent Child Age Limit Increase Is Not Automatic
- The new "age 26" rule will be implemented for group Delta Dental plans when requested by clients.
- New PPO plan for University of California Graduate Students
- University of California Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan launches Delta Dental PPO on six campuses with 13,000 potential enrollees.
- New PPO plan for UC Berkeley Students
- University of California at Berkeley offers Delta Dental PPO plan to 21,000 undergraduate and graduate students.