Oral Health Education FundRegister & Apply
Our Oral Health Education Fund has sponsored programs to help caregivers teach nursing home residents about the importance of oral health as well as supported multiple projects to increase oral health literacy in elementary schools.
Each application is reviewed by a screening committee to determine its general eligibility and alignment with the program’s guidelines, the amount needed to achieve the desired results, the available funds, and program priority as determined by the Foundation.
Project examples include:
- Educational and/or outreach programs designed to promote the public’s oral health and overall wellness.
- Programs that support dental education activities for students and professionals.
Note: The Foundation does not fund individuals, political organizations or campaigns, or make loans or give grants to repay loans. We do not fund programs that discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age or national origin.
Eligible organizations must be located within, or predominantly benefit people living in, our operating areas: Alabama, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.
Guidelines & How to Apply
- All funding requests must be submitted using our online grant management system.
- Fund amounts can vary based on the size of the applicant-organization and scope of the program request.
- Organizations will be limited to one grant per calendar year, except in special cases.
- The Foundation limits its commitments to a single year. Exceptions may be made, but the initial request must state that the contribution will be used over multiple years.
- Recipients must be able to receive funds via electronic fund transfer.
- Recipients will be required to complete and submit a report within one year of receiving funds, or prior to being considered for future funding, whichever comes first.
- Applicant authorizes the Foundation to use, publish and reference recipient’s name, location, logos and/or related images and information in any Foundation public relations materials or news releases.
- Grant applications are accepted throughout the year until funds are depleted.
- Applications will generally be reviewed quarterly, or as needed. Applicants will be notified of their application decision by email.