Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with their affiliate companies, form one of the largest dental benefits delivery systems in the country.
We provide dental benefits plans in 15 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Our group of companies and affiliates are members of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 independent Delta Dental member companies. This gives our enrollees access to some of the largest dentist networks nationwide.
High Client Satisfaction
Our client surveys consistently show high levels of satisfaction with our dental benefits plans.
A Broad Range of Benefits Plans
Delta Dental offers a variety of dental benefit plans to fit the needs of a diverse range of clients. We offer plans for individuals, families and businesses of any size, as well as customized benefits plans for businesses with unique needs.
State, Government and Community Programs
Delta Dental believes everyone should have access to quality dental care. That's why we contract with federal, state and local agencies to underwrite and/or administer dental programs that provide much-needed services for those without group-sponsored coverage. These programs include:
- AARP Dental Insurance Plan
- TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (for Uniformed Service retirees and family members)
- Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (for Veterans and CHAMPVA beneficiaries)
- Federal Employee Dental and Vision Insurance Program
- U.S. Public Health Service Active Duty Dental Program
- San Diego Neighborhood House Association
- Central California Alliance for Health
- Partnership Health Plan of California
- San Mateo Healthy Kids
- Cooks Children's Health Plan Value Added Program for Pregnant Women
- Marketplace and Exchange Plans
Visit Delta Dental's Community Center to learn about other programs.