Language Assistance Programs (LAP)
- Language Assistance Program (PDF, 290KB)
- LAP Open Enrollment Survey (PDF, 223KB)
- In some states, recipients may receive translated copies of selected materials in Spanish or Chinese.
- Federal regulations require Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) covered entities to share information about the entities' Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) when an individual first becomes an enrollee, or when there are material changes to the notice.
- Financial Privacy Notice (Gramm-Leach-Bliley)
- GLB Financial Privacy Notice (PDF, 131KB) Other languages: Español, 中文
- Under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB), institutions must notify consumers about the information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, and how we protect your privacy. This requirement does not apply to California enrollees. For California enrollees, please refer to the California Financial Privacy Notice.
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (PDF, 32KB) Other languages: Español, 中文
- Notice of Non-Discrimination: Delta Dental complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, including sex stereotypes and gender identity. If you believe that Delta Dental has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance electronically online, over the phone with a customer service representative, or by mail. Please visit deltadentalins.com Legal Notices to access Delta Dental’s Notice of Non-Discrimination.
- California Financial Privacy Notice
- California Financial Privacy Notice (PDF, 56KB) Other languages: Español, 中文
- Similar to the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLB) Act, Financial institutions and insurance companies are required to provide notices to their customers about their information-collection and information-sharing practices.
- California Timely Access To Care
- Timely Access To Care (PDF, 45KB) Other languages: Español, 中文
- California law requires heath plans to provide timely access to care. This law sets limits on how long enrollees have to wait to get appointments and telephone assistance.
- Grievance Process
- Grievance Process (PDF, 187KB) Other languages: Español, 中文
- California regulations require health plan carriers to inform subscribers and enrollees upon enrollment and annually thereafter of the procedure for processing and resolving grievances. The information shall include the location and telephone number where grievances may be submitted.
- Tissue and Organ Donations
- Tissue and Organ Donations (PDF, 118KB) Other languages: Español, 中文
- California regulations require every health care service plan to provide, upon enrollment and annually thereafter, a notice regarding organ donation options. This notice informs subscribers of the societal benefits of organ donations and the methods they can use to become organ and/or tissue donors.