Were you affected by recent tornadoes?
We at Delta Dental want to make every effort to help our clients, enrollees and dental offices affected by recent tornadoes in the South and in Massachusetts.
For enrollees covered by Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental Insurance Company or one of our Mid-Atlantic companies (Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania or West Virginia), please contact the appropriate customer service center below with any questions about your dental benefits plan:
- Delta Dental of California: 800-765-6003
- Delta Dental Insurance Company: 800-521-2651
- Mid-Atlantic: 800-932-0783
- DeltaCare USA (DHMO): 800-422-4234
Enrollees in the AARP Dental Insurance Plan (insured by Dentegra Insurance Company of New England and administered by Delta Dental Insurance Company) may contact Customer Service toll-free at 866-261-4275 or by email.
You may also request assistance by using our online customer service forms.
- In Alabama: The Alabama Department of Insurance has issued a bulletin regarding premium payments (Extension of Grace Period, Bulletin 2011-01), which you can access on its website at http://www.aldoi.gov/Legal/Bulletins.aspx. Please continue to check the Alabama DOI”s website for any additional updates and bulletins.
- In Georgia: The Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner has issued a directive for certain counties in tornado-stricken areas. Please check their website for the most up-to-date information: http://www.oci.ga.gov/PUBLICINFORMATION/RSS.aspx/.
- In other affected states or regions: Contact your Delta Dental account representative if you have any questions or concerns about your premium payment or any other aspect of your benefit plan.
- If you have relocated your practice or were displaced, please help us expedite payment and other communications to you by letting us know the address and phone number at which we can reach you. We will work to ensure that you receive any claim payments for services you submitted before the disaster.
- If your dental office records were lost as a result of the storms, we would be happy to provide you with copies of claims you have submitted to Delta Dental for the past several years. Just let us know if and when you would like this kind of information.