Small Business Offering
Businesses of All Sizes Are BIG on Value
That’s why Delta Dental created a portfolio of its most popular plans – each specially designed to provide maximum value for your clients. You can rely on Delta Dental to provide cost management, superior access to dentists and a variety of dental plans to meet your clients’ needs. No matter which Delta Dental plan you recommend, you can feel confident knowing that you’ve recommended a plan that protects your clients’ employees and their families and provides their business with big value.
Why Delta Dental
- A wide variety of commonly requested plan designs
- Outstanding access to the nation’s largest dental networks
- High employee satisfaction and client retention rates allow you to focus on new sales instead of renewals and problem solving
- Easy-to-use plan features such as D&P Maximum Waiver® promote preventive care
- Unmatched customer support system dedicated to immediate issue resolution
Our Product Portfolio
Our small group portfolio offers two products – Delta Dental PPOTM and DeltaCare® USA – so that you can make the most of the value and cost protections through Delta Dental's dentist networks.
Delta Dental PPOTM
- Our preferred provider organization plan
- Employees may visit any licensed dentist. However, they will likely have lower out-of-pocket costs when visiting a PPO dentist.
- Includes access to the Delta Dental Premier network so groups may also see claims savings on non-PPO network utilization – something that isn’t offered by other national carriers
- All of the network dentists make visits easy and convenient because they file claims and accept payment for services directly from Delta Dental. Employees are only responsible for their share of the treatment costs – they are never required to pay the entire claim up front.
Our PPO plans are available to all small businesses located in Alabama, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas1, Utah and West Virginia.2
- Our prepaid, dental HMO-type dental plan
- Groups and employees enjoy greater managed costs within a comprehensive benefits package.
- Most diagnostic and preventive services at little or no cost
- No annual deductibles or maximums
- Large network of dentists that have undergone a comprehensive credentialing process to ensure they meet our standards for quality.
Rates for all of our plans include a flat 10% (of premiums) brokerage commission.
- 1 In Texas, Delta Dental offers a Dental Provider Organization (DPO) product.
- 2 Additional plans for small businesses may also be available in your state. For more details, or to obtain information on small business brokers in your areas that can assist you, please contact your Delta Dental sales office.