As a CCHP Senior Program member, you have preventive dental benefits included with your medical coverage. You have an opportunity to add supplemental dental benefits, as outlined in the highlight booklet found at the link below. Please contact CCHP directly to enroll in this supplemental program.
- 2021 CCHP Supplemental (Buy Up) plan highlight booklet — English — PDF, (1.1MB)
- 2021 CCHP Supplemental (Buy Up) plan highlight booklet— Chinese — PDF, (743KB)
Find a dentist
Looking for a dentist? Find the one that’s right for you.
Are you a CCHP Senior Select Program (HMO-SNP) enrollee?
Please use our printable dentist directory (updated monthly). This custom directory will allow you to take advantage of your Medi-Cal Dental Progran and Medicare dental benefits with the same provider.
- Printable dentist directory — English and Chinese — PDF, (923KB)
Are you a Senior Value Program (HMO) and CCHP Senior Program (HMO) enrollee?
Please use the online dentist directory below, or see our printable dentist directory (updated monthly).
- Printable dentist directory — English and Chinese — PDF, (743KB)
Get started with your Delta Dental plan
Get the most value from our online resources by creating a secure online account. Register now to review the specific details of your plan:
- Find a network dentist near you
- Select your network dentist1
- Check your benefits and eligibility
- View or print your ID card (Please note: An ID card is not needed to receive services.)
Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP) is a Medicare Advantage HMO plan with a Medicare contract and a California Medicaid program contract for our Special Needs Plans (SNPs) Members. Enrollment in CCHP depends on contract renewal. CCHP complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. H0571_2021_271_C
Read articles, watch videos and get quick, healthy recipes. Review your habits (take the quizzes and risk assessment), get educated, and stay informed.
Our free dental health e-magazine provides fun, family-friendly tips and advice for each season.
Visit the Delta Dental Plans Association’s oral health and wellness site.