How to file a dental claim
Delta Dental dentists will handle all claims and paperwork for you. However, if you visit a non-Delta Dental dentist, you may need to file the claim yourself.
If you do need to file a claim form:
- Download the claim form for your Delta Dental Plan:
- Complete the patient and subscriber information on the claim form.
- Attach a copy of the dentist's Statement of Treatment, including the dentist's name, complete phone number, and a description of each service that the dentist performed.
Please see the “Important note” below.
- Make a copy for your records.
- Mail the original copies to the address printed on the form. On the Delta Dental PPO, DPO and Delta Dental Premier form, choose your Delta Dental member company from the interactive dropdown list at the top of the form to display the address.
We usually process claims within two weeks unless additional information is required from you or the dentist.