Access Patient Information From Delta Dental’s National Website
Log in once to obtain patient eligibility and benefit information and more from the national Delta Dental website.
- Start at deltadentalins.com/dentists: Click Alternate Login and Continue. You’ll be directed to the national Delta Dental website. Then:
- Log in: Use your current username and password.
- After login, you’ll be directed to your local Delta Dental* company’s Provider Tools page, which you can use as you normally do.
- Access the national Delta Dental website: Open a “New Tab” at the top of your screen. In the space provided, enter deltadental.com.
- You’ll be directed to the national Delta Dental website. Without logging in again, you can obtain information for patients with a Delta Dental plan from a company other than your local Delta Dental.
- Go between local and national Delta Dental websites: Click on the tabs at the top of your screen.
*Our Delta Dental enterprise includes these companies in these states: Delta Dental of California — CA, Delta Dental of the District of Columbia — DC, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania — PA and MD, Delta Dental of Puerto Rico — PR, Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. — WV, Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc. — DE, Delta Dental of New York, Inc. — NY, Delta Dental Insurance Company — AL, DC, FL, GA, LA, MS, MT, NV, TX and UT. These companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies that together provide dental coverage to 73 million people around the country.