Main Menus

DeltaCare® USA and Delta Dental PPOSM plan highlights

Now, it’s easier than ever to get affordable dental coverage through either a DeltaCare USA or Delta Dental PPO1 plan. Both types of plans cover a wide array of services, with no exclusions for most pre-existing conditions. Preventive care, like routine cleanings and exams, is covered at low or no cost.

DeltaCare USA

Plan ahead and stick to your budget with DeltaCare USA, an HMO-type plan.

Find a dentist icon

Choose your dentist.
Select a skilled primary care dentist from the DeltaCare USA network. This dentist provides most of your treatment and coordinates any necessary specialist referrals. You can use Find a Dentist on this page to easily locate a primary care dentist. Note that you can change your dentist at any time. (Changes requested by the 21st of the month are effective the first day of the following month.)

Piggy bank icon

See your costs up-front and save.
The plan gives you comprehensive coverage with no waiting period, annual maximum or deductible. There are also no claim forms. You’ll have a list of copayments for every covered procedure so you know all your costs — for preventive, basic and major services — up front.

Delta Dental PPO

Stay flexible and keep your options open with a Delta Dental PPO plan.

Find a dentist icon

Choose any dentist.
Visit any licensed dentist, anywhere. Save the most by visiting a dentist from our PPO network. These dentists agree to reduced fees, and won’t charge you more than your expected share of the bill. They also complete your claim forms and can advise you on questions about your share of the payment. You can use Find a Dentist on this page to easily locate a PPO dentist.

Percent sign icon

Pay only a percentage.
Covered services are paid based on a percentage of the dentist’s fee. For example, if fillings are covered at 80%, you pay the remaining 20% of the cost (you may be responsible for a deductible, as well as charges for non-covered services and amounts over the annual maximum).

Explore plans and prices in your area

Find out how easy it is to get coverage.

DeltaCare USA is underwritten in these states by these entities: AL — Alpha Dental of Alabama, Inc.; AZ — Alpha Dental of Arizona, Inc.; CA — Delta Dental of California; AR, CO, IA, MA, ME, MI, MN, NC, ND, NE, NH, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, VT, WA, WI, WY — Dentegra Insurance Company; AK, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, KS, LA, MS, MT, TN, WV — Delta Dental Insurance Company; HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, MD, MO, NJ, OH, TX — Alpha Dental Programs, Inc.; NV — Alpha Dental of Nevada, Inc.; UT — Alpha Dental of Utah, Inc.; NM — Alpha Dental of New Mexico, Inc.; NY — Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; PA — Delta Dental of Pennsylvania; VA — Delta Dental of Virginia. Delta Dental Insurance Company acts as the DeltaCare USA administrator in all these states. These companies are financially responsible for their own products.

Delta Dental PPOSM is underwritten by Delta Dental Insurance Company in AL, DC, FL, GA, LA, MS, MT, NV and UT and by not-for-profit dental service companies in these states: CA — Delta Dental of California; PA, MD — Delta Dental of Pennsylvania; NY — Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; DE — Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc.; WV — Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. In Texas, Delta Dental Insurance Company provides a Dental Provider Organization (DPO) plan.

1In Texas, Delta Dental Insurance Company offers a Dental Provider Organization (DPO) plan.

Online Services

Forgot Username or Password?

Available Dental Plans

Explore plans and prices in your area.

Find a Dentist

This feature uses javascript. Open your browser settings and turn on javascript to start finding a dentist.

Not sure of your plan? Log in to Online Services.

Oral Health and Wellness

Health And Wellness

Articles, video, and quizzes to keep your teeth healthy at any age.

Learn more