No-sugar-added minty hot cocoa
Who doesn’t like a nice, warm beverage to keep them toasty during the chilly winter months? Ditch the sugary versions and opt for this guilt-free hot chocolate instead.
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1–2 packets of a sweetener such as Splenda® or an all-natural sweetener like stevia
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Mix cocoa, sweetener and salt in a mug. Microwave the milk for about a minute and a half or until hot. Slowly add milk to the cocoa mixture, stirring as you go. Add vanilla and peppermint and stir. Enjoy!
Stay InformedSubscribe to our Wellness E-Magazine
Check out the latest issue
Read back issues