Dental Cavity Risk Quiz Results
Your risk for cavities is low.
To maintain a low risk for tooth decay, we recommend:
At the dentist's office
- Visit your dentist regularly (every 6 to 12 months) for an exam and cleaning. Regular dental visits are important even if you don't notice a problem. By the time you notice something is wrong or have pain, the problem could be more serious.
- Brush at least twice a day for 2-3 minutes with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Limit snacking and avoid sugary foods.
- Consider using xylitol gum or candy instead of regular gum or candy.