Gum Disease Risk Quiz Results
Your risk for gum disease is high.
To manage your risk for gum disease, we recommend:
At the dentist's office
- Make an appointment to visit your dentist as soon as possible. You should visit your dentist regularly (every 6 to 12 months) for an exam and cleaning.
- Regular dental visits are important even if you don’t notice a problem. By the time you notice something is wrong or have pain, the problem could be more serious.
- Brush at least twice a day for 2-3 minutes with fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss at least once a day.
- If you smoke, stop. Your dentist or dental hygienist can help or direct you to resources to help you quit smoking.