This lovely fresh salad features a delicious mix of crunchy vegetables and mozzarella cheese. The heart-shaped veggies add a personal touch.
- 1 package spring salad mix (about 6 cups)
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 red peppers
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 small brick of mozzarella cheese
- 10 to 15 small plum tomatoes
- 1 bottle roasted red pepper with parmesan salad dressing
- Slice the cucumber. Remove the seeds and tops and bottoms of the red pepper. Slice the radishes, and cut the plum tomatoes into halves. Cut the mozzarella cheese into slices at least a quarter-inch thick. Place the salad mix in a large bowl. With a small, heart-shaped cookie cutter, make heart shapes out of the cucumber, red peppers and mozzarella cheese, and then mix them into the salad. Drizzle with dressing before serving, and toss until equally distributed.