Spinach and artichoke dip
This chunky dip combines rich flavor with a trove of healthy ingredients. Great with pita or tortilla chips, it’s a party favorite.
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tin (14 oz) artichokes
- 8 oz fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Mince the garlic, and finely chop the spinach, removing any stems. Drain the artichokes and finely chop. Thoroughly mix the cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, black pepper and artichokes, and pour into a greased baking pan. Cover the top with the remaining mozzarella, and then bake for 20 to 30 minutes.