Delta Dental — Philips Oral Healthcare BrushSmartTM User Agreement
How the BrushSmart Program works:
- Delta Dental will be offering, You, Eligible Enrollees (aged 18 and over), an app-enabled Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7500 toothbrush (“Toothbrush”) at a reduced cost if you choose to join the BrushSmart Program (“Program”). This connected Toothbrush will track your brushing habits.
- To get your Toothbrush, you must order with the designated Philips website. In that website, Philips Oral HealthCare LLC (“Philips”) will (i) apply a coupon, (ii) sell the Toothbrush to you and (iii) handle your personal data in accordance with the Philips privacy notice.
- When you connect your Toothbrush to the Philips Sonicare App (“App”) on your compatible smartphone, Philips will provide its own services to you in accordance with the App’s privacy notice, which includes a specific CCPA section for California residents.
- At your request and only after obtaining your consent, Philips (i) will notify Delta Dental that you purchased your Toothbrush and applied your coupon; and (ii) will share your brushing In-App activity data with Delta Dental. Delta Dental will use your information for purposes of the Program. You may revoke your consent at any time under the App settings.
- If you as an Enrollee choose to join the Program, Delta Dental of California may send you surveys to help Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania, Delta Dental Insurance Company and their corporate affiliates (“Delta Dental”) to understand your personal experience and satisfaction with the Program.
Participant obligations. By joining the BrushSmart Program, you, the Eligible Enrollee agree to the following:
You agree to be contacted via email throughout the program to ensure products have been received, activated, connected, and that you agree to receive additional BrushSmart communications and promotions.
You may opt-out of the program at any-time by clicking unsubscribe on emails from Delta Dental.
Ability to contract (legal age). BrushSmart is offered to Eligible Enrollees who are 18 years of age or older. By joining BrushSmart, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older.
If you were a member of the pilot program, please see your version of the user agreement.
Print the BrushSmart User Agreement