Delta Dental PPOSM Offered to 13,000 UC Graduate Students
Enrollees encouraged to visit a Delta Dental PPO dentist
The University of California Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan (UC GSHIP, group number 04633) launches Delta Dental PPO this fall for students on six campuses: Davis, Hastings (in San Francisco), Merced, San Diego, Santa Cruz and San Francisco. Enrollees will receive the full value of their benefit plan when they visit a Delta Dental PPO dentist.
- Group number is 04633.
- Use the patient's nine-digit ID number (beginning with "800") on claims and on checking eligibility. Do not use social security numbers.
- Effective dates will vary by campus. Some campuses will have multiple effective dates, depending on that campus' student structure.
- Check a patient's eligibility and benefits in any of three convenient ways:
- Online. Log in and look up the information using our online services
- Phone. Call our toll-free automated telephone service 888-335-8227
- Electronic document. Download and review a PDF of the benefit highlights
- The plan follows a plan year, not calendar year, for administering benefits. Deductibles and maximums begin on the first day of the student's fall coverage period and end the day prior to the next fall coverage period.
If you are not already part of the our fast growning Delta Dental PPO network, learn how to join our PPO network.