Marketing Delta Dental Made Easy
Our Broker Toolkit gives you the tools to help grow your business with Delta Dental. Log into your Online Services account for logos, legal disclosures, marketing guidelines and other resources. If you haven't yet, now is a great time to create a user account.
Why Delta Dental
What’s Important to You is Important to Us
Delta Dental provides you with tools and support that help you service your clients. From resources such as our online appointment process and broker toolkit, to an expert support team dedicated to helping you manage commissions and group service, we make selling Delta Dental easy. Plus, independent research shows that Delta Dental companies consistently receive higher overall satisfaction ratings from clients and enrollees than other dental carriers.1
Here are a few reasons why:
- Service that continues beyond the sale. Delta Dental has dedicated sales and account management teams geared to support distinct client size segments.
- Flexible products and dental plans that meet the needs of unique business segments – large and small alike.
- Expert implementation teams that can help you streamline the implementation process by identifying and addressing questions before they become issues.
- Years of experience supporting programs designed for specific industry segments such as public sector, schools, hospitals and Unions/Taft-Hartley/Bargaining clients. (Our first client was a union client – and they have renewed with us every year since 1955.)
Our Promise to Our Brokers and Clients
Delta Dental delivers
- Less out-of-pocket. The Delta Dental Difference® saves billions2 of dollars every year. Because Delta Dental dentists agree to our determination of fees, clients enjoy extensive cost controls, and enrollees pay less out-of-pocket.
- More dentists. Delta Dental is focused on the “right dentists in the right location.” And with four out of five dentists3 nationwide participating in our networks, our enrollees benefit from convenient access and contractual quality assurance measures.
- Simpler process. We mean it when we say “we’ll do whatever it takes and then some.” Our customer-responsive approach addresses every aspect of the customer experience: accurate claims processing, ease of use and administration, personalized service and a commitment to advancing dental health in the community.