About our Online Services
Delta Dental makes online services a breeze! Whether you are using a smartphone or computer, once you've registered, it's easy to use our Online Services.
Once you log in, you can:
- Look up eligibility information for you and your family members
- View or print your ID card
- Manage your profile preferences, such as opting to receive paperless claims
- Find specifics about your coverage and benefits
- View status of your claims in progress
- Review details for claims already processed
- Obtain average dental fees in your area
Get details about your eligibility
Find eligibility effective dates, student coverage information, plan type and more.
View your ID card
Print an extra ID card for your next trip to the dentist, or use your smartphone to display a copy right in the dentist’s office.
Select paperless documents and notifications.
Select the solution that’s green and clean.
Benefits information helps you plan treatment
See your benefit levels, maximum and deductible information, coverage details and other information to help with planning your treatment.
Keep track of your claims
View claims in progress or see detailed information about claims processed within the past five years.
Find average fees in your area for common dental procedures
Dental fees vary in different regions. Our "Fee Finder" tool lets you view the average fees dentists are charging in your area. Enter your ZIP code and choose a procedure to see the average fee, the procedure code and a description of the procedure.