Dental care while outside the U.S.

If you are out of the country and an emergency occurs, seek treatment immediately. You can see any licensed dentist anywhere in the world for emergency dental services.

Pay the dentist for the services you receive at your appointment. Be sure to ask for a detailed receipt or billing statement that includes:

  • Amount paid in original currency (currency will be converted by Delta Dental when the claim is processed)
  • Services provided and teeth treated
  • Name and address of dentist
  • Date of service

If possible, have the billing statement translated into English. This helps us process your claim in a timely manner.

Delta Dental Premier® and Delta Dental PPOTM enrollees

You may receive regular or emergency dental care from any licensed dentist, anywhere in the world.

Mail the completed claim form and the detailed receipt or billing statement to the address listed on the claim form. (To find the correct address on the form, choose the Delta Dental member company for your plan from the interactive “Select your Plan” drop-down list at the top.)

Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier claim form

DeltaCare® USA enrollees

You may use your out-of-area emergency benefit (typically limited to $100 per emergency, subject to standard plan limitations and exclusions; copayments may apply).

Mail the completed claim form and the detailed receipt or billing statement to: DeltaCare USA Claims, P.O. Box 1810, Alpharetta, GA 30023.

DeltaCare USA claim form

Online Services

Register Today

Username and Password help.

Health Care Marketplace (Exchange) Customers:

Check Your Enrollment Status

Find a Dentist

This feature uses javascript. Open your browser settings and turn on javascript to start finding a dentist.

Not sure of your plan? Log in to Online Services.