Need Help Finding Your Dentist?
If you’ve searched for your dentist on our “Find a dentist” tool, but your dentist does not appear in the results, try the following tips:
- Enter your dentist’s last name into your search criteria. If you don't specify a name, the directory will select up to 100 dentists who meet your search criteria.
- Change the Specialty field. Your dentist may be a specialist. Use the filter on the left side of your screen to select the appropriate field.
- Your dentist may not practice in the city or ZIP code that you specified. Try using only the first three digits of the ZIP code to broaden your search.
- If you are a Delta Dental PPOTM 1 enrollee, check the Delta Dental Premier® network. Your dentist may be a Delta Dental dentist, but may not participate in the Delta Dental PPO network. Your Delta Dental PPO plan also allows you to visit Delta Dental Premier dentists, although, typically, you'll enjoy lower costs when you select a Delta Dental PPO dentist.
- Ask your dentist. He or she may have recently joined Delta Dental.
If you still can’t find your dentist, chances are that he or she isn’t in our network. What should you do if you have a great dentist who isn’t in our network? Let us know. If your dentist is not already part of your Delta Dental network, you can recommend your dentist for participation by completing an online form, and we’ll invite him or her to join.
- 1Delta Dental offers Dental Provider Organization (DPO) plans in Texas.