Avocado yogurt dip
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Carrot sticks, celery sticks and bell pepper strips
- Mix the yogurt, avocados, garlic, cilantro, lime juice and cumin in a blender or food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer dip to a serving dish, and enjoy with sliced veggies.
Oral Health Booklet
- A collection of our top oral health tips in a printer-friendly file.